What is Internship?
- Work at a firm for a fixed, limited period of time. - Internship is one step prior to employment.
- Plays an important role in preparing the student for a professional career.
- From the hands-on experience the student learns about the skill sets required, demands of the industry and also work ethics.
- Industry exposure enhances the engineering graduates work life through added enthusiasm and commitment.
- Skilled and competent engineering services resources.
- Low cost new recruits who help save on the time and cost of training.
- Versatile staff who can work across a variety of projects.
- Access to a ready bank of skilled candidates to handle attrition issues.
- A hiring resource for sporadic peaks in business.
- TriumphsLab implements industry-specific training, close to the requirement of a corporate customer.
- Training programs are customized for each industry customer, almost on a case-to-case basis.
- Students get highly desired exposure to real world business scenarios by working on actual projects
- Students get highly desired exposure to real world business scenarios by working on actual projects.
The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
- Internal Projects for the Research and Development Department in IoT, Web Development and Java Technologies in Pune & Mumbai majorly
- Projects available for the Freelancing
Who can apply? - Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for the freelancing
- are available for minimum 3 months duration.
- have relevant skills and interests